The Perfect Gift For
Terms & Conditions
- Redemption :
- The Starbucks eGift Card does not have an expiry date. This eGift Card can be redeemed via the Starbucks® India mobile app across all Starbucks stores in India toward purchase of all eligible products available at Starbucks Store. Any Purchases will be deducted from the redeemer's Gift Card balance and any unused Gift Card balance will remain associated with the redeemers Starbucks account. In the event a purchase exceeds the redeemer’s eGift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid by other payment means.
- Please follow these steps to redeem the eGift Card in the Starbucks India mobile app:
- Download the Starbucks® India mobile app for both App store or Play store
- Register for a new My Starbucks Rewards™ account or Sign-in with your existing details of My Starbucks Rewards™ account
- On the ‘Add a Card’ screen, enter your 14 digit Starbucks gift card number (no spaces) followed by 4 digit CSC code (no spaces).
- Your Starbucks eGift Card is ready for use, Tap on ‘Pay’ section and scan the barcode on the mobile app at any Starbucks store to redeem your eGift card.
- The maximum limit to purchase a Starbucks eGift Card is INR 10,000. These eGift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards nor can you use the Starbucks eGift Card/s to make a payment on a credit account. Once purchased, the Starbucks eGift Card cannot be cancelled by the purchaser nor can they be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash or credit. Unused eGift Card balances associated with Starbucks account may not be transferred to another Starbucks account. No interest shall be payable towards any balance/unused amount in eGift card. The eGift cards are for personal, non-commercial use only.
- For Starbucks account membership, you should be competent to enter into a contract i.e. you should have attained the age of eighteen (18) according to the prevailing Indian law. Any person under the age of eighteen (18), may only operate the Starbucks account under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the eGift Card. Starbucks India is not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if Starbucks eGift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission. Once the Starbucks eGift Card has been sent to you, you are bound to protect the Starbucks eGift Card 14 digit number and the 4 digit CSC code as confidential.
- IN THE EVENT THAT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY (AND STARBUCKS INDIA’S SOLE POTENTIAL LIABILITY) SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD.
- Starbucks India may suspend or terminate these terms and conditions and revoke or limit any or all of the rights and privileges granted to you at any time without notice or liability.Termination may also result from your fraudulent or unauthorized use of the eGift Card.
- All disputes, in connection with eGift Card or its program shall be governed and construed in accordance with Indian Laws and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Competent Courts at Mumbai only.You agree to indemnify Starbucks for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these terms and conditions
- STARBUCKS DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Select Voucher Value (INR)
- ₹ 300
- ₹ 500
- ₹ 750
- ₹ 1000
- ₹ 2000
Copyrights © 2021 Equitas Small Finance Bank. All rights reserved.
Site best working with Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge browser and doesn't support Internet Explorer