The Perfect Gift For
Terms & Conditions
- This E Gift Card, Issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt Ltd and is usable at Uber.
- Please follow these steps to redeem the Gift Card in the Uber app:
- Go to the payment section in the Uber app
- Tap "Add Payment Method" and select "Gift Card"
- Enter your gift code
- You can now see Uber credits added to your account
- Once E gift card is added to an Uber account, it can't be transferred. You can't reload a gift card but you can add as many gift cards as you like with each up to a maximum of Rs 10,000.
- Valid for a period of 36 months from the date of activation and shall expire if not availed within the validity period.
- The E gift card can only be added through the Uber app; Gift cards are redeemable across both Uber & Uber Eats app.
- Gift cards are available within India in cities where Uber or Uber Eats is available.
- Uber E Gift Cards can also be redeemed partially, as many times as the user wishes to until its balance is consumed or the Gift Card expires, whichever is earlier.
- Some in-store and corporate offers may not be valid on this card.
- Uber E Gift Cards cannot be returned/refunded.
- This E Gift Card can be redeemed when setting up a new Uber account. Also redeemable on an existing account by applying the code noted on the card to that account.
- In case you face any issues with Uber, please reach out to Uber support via help.uber.com, or under the help section of the app.
- E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 24 - 48 hours.
Select Voucher Value (INR)
- ₹ 100
- ₹ 250
- ₹ 300
- ₹ 500
- ₹ 1000
- ₹ 1500
Copyrights © 2020 Equitas Small Finance Bank. All rights reserved.
Site best working with Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge browser and doesn't support Internet Explorer